Sub 60 Striders

We are group 14 in Abes Army, which is a training program for Abes Amble, a 10k in Aug in Springfield, IL

Monday, July 24, 2006

Tues Night 7/25 Plan B

Not real sure if everyone got the Email from Linda saying we arent allowed at the Fairgrouds this Tues. and that Parking is goin to be limited at Lincoln Park due to construction. I know this is late notice but i was thinking that maybe we can meet up at Washington Park around 530 - 545 at the playgroup again and at least have the hills there. I know that is a little closer for most people at it should be easier for parking and such. However it also is short notice, so if that sounds like a good idea give my phone a call (725-6999) at lets try to plan on that. Or you can post a comment here or email and say give your thoughts. I will post again around noon tomorrow and email a confirmation of where we are meeting...
I think are group now consist of
Jeremey Peck
Bill Davis
Dave Drennan
Becky
Amy
Deb
Juila
Dave
Karen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Washington Park is good for me...I'm a little bit worried though because I've only run twice in the last 10 days...oops! :) I couldn't help it...vacation was just too much fun! See you guys on Tuesday night!

Amy

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home