Sub 60 Striders

We are group 14 in Abes Army, which is a training program for Abes Amble, a 10k in Aug in Springfield, IL

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Great Run!!

Great run tonight, even with the humidity! Just wanted to give you an update on the GPS. It worked pretty well. I think with a little tweaking and some more playing it will be even more useful. This model has a PC interface and you can get software to get the data from the GPS. I'll try to put some pictures on here to show you what it will do. Pretty cool though. I got it on ebay as a factory reconditioned unit for $84 including shipping.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chazter said...

Just wondering what model forerunner are you using? Is it the 201 or the 204. I have a 201 and the software interface on your screenshot looks a bit different than mine. I wonder Garmin has a new version online.

-Chuck

6:37 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

I have the 201 and I think they recently updated the training center software (5/2006 I think). Get on garmin.com and check the downloads section for the 201.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Chazter said...

Will do! Nice to know they are still supporting the 201.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home