Sub 60 Striders

We are group 14 in Abes Army, which is a training program for Abes Amble, a 10k in Aug in Springfield, IL

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Its a hot one!

I just went out to fill up my coolers with ice. As far as I know we are still on for the run. I will have multiple coolers stocked with water and gatorade (and ICE!!) at various points on the trail. I think if we take it easy and make sure we all hydrate and walk if necessary (any way to cool down), we will be OK. Just be careful, this isn't a day to push it real hard. Just being out in it and actually running is hard work enough. Just remember how good the get-together afterwards will be.

See you all at the Post office.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a very nice social. Thanks to Becky and Mike for opening their home to the Sub 60 Striders. The BBQ was great, the beer cold and the water wet.

Bill

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home