Sub 60 Striders

We are group 14 in Abes Army, which is a training program for Abes Amble, a 10k in Aug in Springfield, IL

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Chicago Triathlon

Well the race was a blast and there were so many fun things going on!! And the race and my time was around what I expected. Below I cut and pasted my results and I will try to post the link if I can. Now its time to get ready for the marathon!! in 2 month

http://results.timberlinetiming.com/results/index.cfm

my bib is was 3110, you may have to type that in.

Thanks

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made it. During the picnic we discussed keeping our weekly training. Any ideas??

Also, I heard that Bill Rogers is comming to the monster mash in February. I hope everyone can attend.

Bill

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home