Sub 60 Striders

We are group 14 in Abes Army, which is a training program for Abes Amble, a 10k in Aug in Springfield, IL

Monday, August 21, 2006

And the times are in...

Great job everybody!! What a great morning for the race. Here is the Journal's article on the race. Results are at OnlineRAceResults.

I was surprised to see some of you come in at under an hour! I didn't know you had it in you! I've got some pictures here and we'll probably get more at the picnic tomorrow (Tuesday). 5:45 at Lincoln Park at the shelter on the South side of the park. Should be a good time! You just need to bring whatever you want to drink.

Individual Results: (and it does appear to be gun time, not chip time, so subtract roughly 30 seconds from this and that will be your chip time.)

Becky
Amy
Deb
Dave Manson
Dave Drennan
Bill
Jeremy
Brad
Julia

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GUYS AND GIRLS!
I CANNOT COME TONITE. I FORGOT. 1ST NITE OF SOCCER AND MATTHEWS 6TH BDAY. ANYWAY, COUNT ME IN FOR PLANS. TUES. MIGHT NOT BE A GREAT NITE FOR THE THE NEXT 6 WEEKS BUT IF YOU DECIDE THAT LET ME KNOW AND I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO. ALSO, SOCIALS COUNT ME IN. 483-8729, CELL 622-1619. I'D LIKE TO KEEP RUNNING WITH FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES!!!!!!!!! I Learned don't listen to 104.5 on sunday morning --- too slow! should have listened to my sons music... the lollipop song! and where was the gatorade on race day I kind of needed it at mile 3! that was my only complaint. great job everyone! And bill thanks for keeping up with all of us. Is your neck sore from looking back at us? loveyou guys!! becky

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures were great! What a wonderful group of runners and great bunch of new friends. Look forword to seeing you at the picknic. I am very proud of everyone. The team worked so hard.

Becky, my neck is in great shape.

Bill

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home